Our crew begins with certified technicians for Ilmor, Indmar, PCM, Crusader, and Evinrude , Yamaha and Mercury Outboard Motors. We offer dockside service from the Florida Keys and to Stuart. Daniel Wetzel is our service manager and has worked for and grown with South Florida MasterCraft for 10 years. We are proud to have Dan as our lead technician and part of our MasterCraft and Premier Pontoon Family!
The owners Mike and Jana Wood started the business in 2001 and offered inboard boat servicing, and the sale of MasterCraft. They grew their business from the ground up, purchased property in 2010, and built their staff along the way.
Nestor Agramonte, our sales manager, an avid water skier and owner of the awesome MasterCraft X-9, started with South Florida Mastercraft 8 years back. He has brought product knowledge, enthusiasm, and passion to our dealership. Nestor is bilingual and helps in all areas of the dealership when needed. Nestor brings his passion to work everyday. We are proud to have Nestor as part of our team and family here at South Florida Marine.
As a family owned business, our sons Brandon and Zachary work at the dealership after school, on the weekends, and on their summer breaks. We enjoy being out on the water as a family, and enjoy the lifestyle with our South Florida Marine friends, which includes our employees and all our customers.
Marine Industry Consumer Commitment:
Our dealership believes in the tenets of the Marine Industry Certified Dealership program. Established jointly by the Marine Retailers Association of Americas and the National Marine Manufacturers Association, these principles are established to ensure you have an enjoyable boating experience. We seek to enhance that experience by providing trained, friendly employees, quality products, and reliable services. As part of our desire to continuously make improvements, please let us know if we fail on our commitment, or if you do not understand any information provided to you. At our dealership, you should expect:
- The assistance of a capable and knowledgeable sales consultant.
- Advertising and representations that are truthful and factual.
- A written disclosure of all details associated with a purchase.
- An explanation of the proper usage and operation of products.
- Products properly prepared, inspected, and tested before delivery.
- The delivery of new products as scheduled.
- An explanation of all maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product.
- An explanation and written copies of warranties on all products and major components.
- The explanation of maintenance and repair plans, including estimated repair time and cost.
- An itemized list of all charges with thorough explanation.
- Prior approval of changes in repair costs or additional charges should they occur.
- Maintenance and repair work done right the first time, by knowledgeable, trained technicians.
- Maintenance and repair work completed when promised.
- Timely notice of changes in service delivery time, if delays are experienced in repair completion.
- Inspection of any replaced or damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order.
- Fair, open, and honest treatment without discrimination.
- Respectful, professional, and accurate responses to all your product questions and requests.
- Privacy and confidentiality of customer records.
This is our commitment to you. You should expect a higher standard of professionalism when working with us. Please hold us accountable to that expectation.